Currently, it's 3:57 pm Mon Jan 23 2017 in beautiful Miami-Dade County, Florida
Plug from crsurfPosted December 16th, 2015 12:33 AM
Plug from crsurfPosted November 29th, 2015 01:43 AM
NEXT WEEK: Art Basel - Art for the Ocean On Thursday December 3, 6-11 pm join Miami artist W. Andre Allen and the Surfrider Foundation's Miami Chapter for the "Art for the Ocean" fundraiser at the Andre Allen Studio, 8363 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami.
We will be celebrating the intersection of art and the environment, as we raise awareness of plastic pollution issues in our oceans. Local Art by Andre Allen Studio, Music by DJ Gus, Food by The Fresh Market, drinks by Concrete Beach Brewery and Barefoot Wine & Bubbly.
Plug from crsurfPosted November 5th, 2015 02:42 AM
Hello Guys, we would like to invite you to a great event we are going to be holding on Thursday November the 12th. First, we will have a pre-season sale in the shop and then Surfrider Foundation Miami will be hosting along with Volcom the premier of Psychic Migrations Surf Movie at the very nice O Cinema just a block away from the shop here in beautiful Miami Beach. This will be a awesome and fun event to come for the whole surf community in Miami !!! Spread the word! Cheers and much Aloha!!!
Plug from crsurfPosted October 15th, 2015 02:04 AM
Surfrider Miami October Update
Fall is here and we are gearing up for peak surfing season here in Miami. Surfrider Miami has several events on tap for October and November so be sure to follow our updates on Instagram and Facebook.
See you out in the surf!
- October 11 (TONIGHT) – Drinks upstairs at 27 - DonQ will make a donation to Surfrider for every DQ drink sold TONIGHT 8-11PM
- October 13 – 1 Hotel Dune Restoration at 6th Street 9-12pm, Miami Beach Meet in the Dune area
- November 7 – Standup for the Cure Miami Pre-race Cleanup
- November 6-8 – Surfrider Foundation Florida Chapter Conference, Hobe Sound, FL
- November TBA – NEW Volcom movie Miami premiere - Watch Facebook/Instagram for updated information on the date and time.
WANTED: Miami Activists! Help us protect our oceans, beaches, and waves by volunteering at Surfrider Miami events, cleanups, and dune restorations.
Contact us today for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org